Remember that Cardinal T-Square that we just got rid of? Well, we got rid of part of it, anyway. Pluto and Uranus are still in a tug-of-war, but (thankfully!) Saturn has moved on.
I’m hurting for all of you who have that dang transiting Capricorn Pluto sitting on your Cap Moon right now. I can imagine that it’s not a particularly easy time for anyone with a Libra, Cancer, or Aries Moon in the early degrees of the sign, either.
Here’s a list of things connected wtih Pluto and the Moon that happened over the past year to someone with a 4º Cap Moon. You won’t believe it. There’s also a kick from Uranus…just for added fun.
Pluto ~ that little bastard! ~ is one tough pee-wee. He hasn’t noticed that he’s been demoted to a dwarf planet and doesn’t give a flying flip about his new weight class. My nephew told me a story once about how he learned not to fight with little guys. He said, “If you ever have to get in a fist-fight, pick a big guy. They move slower and go down harder. It’s the little guys you have to watch out for. They’ll take you down every time.” Remember that when you have a Pluto transit coming up.
Here are some of the things assigned to Pluto and the Moon, with Uranus thrown in just for kicks:
Pluto rules plumbing, major transformations, rank and stagnant things
The Moon rules the home/house, mother, water, family, and the esophogus
Uranus rules electricity and air conditioning
- Rank smell emanating from stairwell of house because stagnant (Pluto) water (Moon) was pooling in the air conditioning ducts
- New heat pump which controlls heating and air conditioning (Uranus) installed at a cost of $10,000
- Big screen tv (Uranus) system blown out by lightning (Uranus)
Major plumbing overhauls in downstairs bathroom
- Cedar deck had to be rebuilt
- Major repairs made to screened-in porch
- Outside of house was painted
- Kitchen sink plumbing fell off while in use
- Kitchen faucet had to be replaced at a later date because it wouldn’t cut off
- Repairs to roof and ceiling due to rain (water) damage
- Mother moved from his home to an extended care facility
- Brother and family relocated to another state (did I mention this person has a 3rd house Cap Moon?)
- Lawyer (Saturn) retained for bringing will (Pluto) up to date
And here’s the Pluto/Moon kicker ~ An emergency response team called when this person started bleeding from the esophogus; 4 pints of blood spilled over the bathroom and kitchen (no other rooms were involved); almost bled to death; health routine changed drastically.
Aren’t Pluto transits fun?!
Here’s the thing with the major transits ~ you absolutely have to address them. If you don’t, issues will arise that you cannot disregard. This guy did the right thing and addressed every one of the issues. The transit will pass. Life will get better. He’ll be enjoying tv in a newly refurbished home instead of sitting in rubble (or dead) if he had chosen not to do anything. We simply must respond.
Maybe this example is a bit over the top, but every thing cited is true. It all happened and continues to unravel.
Have you had any major overhauls recently? What are they related to in your chart?
For a superb collection of articles on Pluto in Capricorn from the Cardinal T-Square Blogathon, click here.