Each time the sun moves into a new sign, make a To Do list that fits the sign and house the sun is transiting. During the Sun’s transit of Virgo, put these 12 things at the top of your list. You can also focus on these things any time the Moon transits Virgo, especially at the New Moon in Virgo.
- Develop proficiency
- Streamline your routine
- Make a donation to your local animal shelter ~ money, something on their wish list, or some volunteer time
- Clean out your medicine chest and refrigerator
- Look for nuances instead of generalities
- Visit a library
- Purchase stationery or pens
- Tend the Vestal flame that burns within
- Be generous to waiters and waitresses
- Organize your bookshelves
- Do some healing
- Become elegance
And on further examination. . .cut yourself some slack.
Somewhere inside, no matter how outwardly confident you may appear, you beat yourself up about something, picking at some tiny thing that other people probably don’t even notice. If you’d just lighten up on yourself a little, that imperfection you’re so focused on would probably dry up to nothing and you could blow it away in a puff.
If you’ve been putting off something that really needs tending, what are you waiting for? With attention, dedication, and a fine eye for what helps or what harms, it will soon be a thing of the past.
8 thoughts on “12 Things to Do When the Sun Transits Virgo”
I love this! North Node is in Virgo, Vesta conjunct mc.
Wonderful! Those are marvelous tools to work with, Kathryn. Keep that Vestal flame afire.
Comments are closed.