Each time the sun moves into a new sign, make a To Do list that fits the sign and house the sun is transiting. During the Sun’s transit of Capricorn, you might find a few of these things automatically appearing on your list.
- Write a personal mission statement
- Have a bone density test
- Read the biography of someone you admire
- Work with crystals
- Get your watches cleaned and replace the batteries
- Spruce up your “serious” clothes
- Observe a construction site or stone masons at work
- Lay out a “business plan” for yourself
- If you haven’t already, establish your boundaries
- Take a tour of the monuments and statues in your town
- Send a letter (not an email) to a local government official with your compliments or concerns. (I was told by someone in the know that real letters still get high priority).
- Have some conversations with wise elders
And one more to chew on…take care of those pearly whites!
Calcium is ruled by Saturn, so our bones and teeth are two things to pay attention to during transits of Capricorn. If you’ve missed those bi-annual teeth cleaning appointments, now’s the time!
If you’re feeling like your teeth have little sweaters on them, hie thee to the dentistry and get those beauties back in shape.
We can’t all have perfect teeth, but we can take care of the set we’ve got.
- Get a new toothbrush every few months. You can get a package of 5 or 6 at the Dollar Store. That’s a bargain. Keep them on hand for guests.
- Use a tongue cleaner. It removes that gunk that is essentially plaque.
- Wash your toothbrush with soap and water or run alcohol or hydrogen peroxide over it every few days. Think of all the germs! This is especially important when you have a cold. Get a new toothbrush after a cold.
Dentist photo courtesy of Wikimedia Commons.
8 thoughts on “12 Things to Do When the Sun Transits Capricorn”
Fitting for a Capricorn ingress as well. 🙂
I always love The Onion, Lucy. Thanks for the link.
Wow..what an image! LOL..seriously, just looking at that picture should encourage everyone to take dental preventative care seriously. 🙂
I really enjoyed this post..I love down to earth reminders, that is some of the stuff that slips by me at times, like the alcohol soak..I just plain forget these things at times!
I have to remind myself, too. And they make us feel sooo good. Why do we forget?
Thank you for this! I really appreciate your blog. And this Cappie stuff is so important to me (for many astrological reasons to numerous to list:) Also – the Sabian Symbol for my Ascendant (9 Scorpio) is an image of a dentist, so that pic was pricelss for me. Thanks again and Happy New Year, Auntie Moon! 🙂
Oh, thank you, Carol Ann. And a very, very Happy New Year to you, too.
P.S. Are you sure you want that dentist?
Oh no! please! not HIM again! lol … The picture makes me grateful I don’t live in other centuries (at least not in this lifetime, lol:)
Comments are closed.