There are two Leo Lunations in 2017. The first was the New Moon of July 23rd. The New Moon on August 21, 2017, is the second Leo Lunation and is distinguished by being a Solar Eclipse.
Depending on the contacts to planets and points in your chart that this New Moon makes, it may feel like a regular New Moon or have the impact of a Solar Eclipse. New Moon effects last for about four weeks, but Solar Eclipse effects can last from six months to a year.
It is also a late degree New Moon (28°53 Leo), but it is wholly a LEO New Moon focused on issues pertaining to your Leo house for the duration of the lunation.
Leo needs attention and affection, recognition, and celebration. The house of Leo in your chart is your Diva house where you expect admiration and loyalty.
If you make New Moon wishes or set intentions for every lunation only to see them drift away or be forgotten, working with Daily Intentions can help you stick to your plan, accomplish your goals, and realize your dream.
Sample pages. See list of contents below.
This New Moon work book takes you way beyond forming a New Moon wish or intention. Every day of the lunation becomes a support system for your New Moon dream. Using the Moon’s sign and phase each day will keep you connected, encouraging you to take a tiny step toward reaching your New Moon dream.
If you find that you fall off the New Moon wagon, use the daily prompts to get back on track. Start any time. The dream is always there.
INSTANT DOWNLOAD! (See note below about how to save your download.)
How to Save Your Download
Once your download begins, be sure to SAVE it to your desktop or in your downloads or document folders. If you choose to open the file instead, be sure to save it before closing it or it will disappear. Computers can be so moody.
Special to the Leo Lunation
- Leo, the Lion (At Home, Work, Love, in the Garden, New and Full Moon summaries)
- Leo Lunation Moon Phases
- Solar Eclipse in Leo
- Late Degree New Moons
- There’s Something Different about this Full Moon
- Leo Self-Care Checklist
- Tools for the Leo Journey (people, places, things, and more)
- Ideas for Your Leo New Moon Ritual: Candle, Gems and Crystals, Flowers, Food and Drink
- Tarot of Leo
- Tarot Moon Magic for Leo
- Meditation and Relaxation Coloring Page for Leo
- Recommended Video: Heart Chakra
- Full Moon in Pisces: Pisces Moon Water, Ideas for your Full Moon Ritual, Tarot for Moon in Pisces
In Every Workbook:
- Phase and Sign Time Changes (NEW!)
- Things to Do at this New Moon
- Four Steps to Creating Your New Moon Dream
- Connecting to the Moon through Ritual
- Moon Phases and Daily Intentions
- Create Your Daily Intention Instructions
- Keywords for Signs
- Where’s the Light Appearing? (houses)
- Putting it all Together
- Design a New Moon Ritual
- New Moon Ritual Record Page
- New Moon Journal Page
- Live! Laugh! Love! Days (NEW!)
- Daily Intentions Journal Page for all Phases with Sign Changes:
- New Phase
- Crescent Moon Phase
- First Quarter Phase
- Gibbous Phase
- Full Phase
- Disseminating Phase
- Last Quarter Phase
- Balsamic Phase
- Standard Full Moon Release Ceremony
- Full Moon Ritual Record Page
- Full Moon Journal Page
- Four Quarterly Check-In Journal Pages
- Looking Back at this Lunation
- Old Moon
- Acknowledgements and References
You must be logged in to post a comment.