If you make New Moon wishes or set intentions for every lunation only to see them drift away or be forgotten, working with Daily Intentions can help you stick to your plan, accomplish your goals, and realize your dream.
This New Moon work book takes you way beyond forming a New Moon wish or intention. Every day of the lunation becomes a support system for your New Moon dream. Using the Moon’s sign and phase each day will keep you connected, encouraging you to take a tiny step toward reaching your New Moon dream.
If you find that you fall off the New Moon wagon, use the daily prompts to get back on track. Start any time. The dream is always there.
INSTANT DOWNLOAD! (See note below about how to save your download.)
Here are a few sample pages. The list of contents follows.
How to Save Your Download
Once your download begins, be sure to SAVE it to your desktop or in your downloads or document folders. If you choose to open the file instead, be sure to save it before closing it or it will disappear. Computers can be so moody.
Special to the Libra Lunation
- Libra Lunation Moon Phases
- Libra, I’ll be There
- Libra, Sense-Abilities
- Tuning into Your Sense-Abilities
- Tarot of Libra
- Tools for the Libra Journey (people, places, things, and more)
- Ideas for Your Libra New Moon Ritual: Candles and Colors, Gems and Crystals, Flowers, Food and Drink, Music and Sound
- New Moon Ceremony for Libra: The Promise
- Meditation and Relaxation Coloring Page for Libra
- Full Moon in Taurus: Taurus Moon Water, Ideas for your Full Moon Ritual, Tarot for Moon in Taurus
In Every Workbook:
- Phase and Sign Time Changes (NEW!)
- Things to Do at this New Moon
- Four Steps to Creating Your New Moon Dream
- Connecting to the Moon through Ritual
- Moon Phases and Daily Intentions
- Create Your Daily Intention Instructions
- Keywords for Signs
- Where’s the Light Appearing? (houses)
- Putting it all Together
- Design a New Moon Ritual
- New Moon Ritual Record Page
- New Moon Journal Page
- Daily Intentions Journal Page for all Phases with Sign Changes:
- New Phase
- Crescent Moon Phase
- First Quarter Phase
- Gibbous Phase
- Full Phase
- Disseminating Phase
- Last Quarter Phase
- Balsamic Phase
- Standard Full Moon Release Ceremony
- Full Moon Ritual Record Page
- Full Moon Journal Page
- Four Quarterly Check-In Journal Pages
- Looking Back at this Lunation
- Old Moon
- Acknowledgements and References
You must be logged in to post a comment.